The Rolistes Podcast - Ep 21 – Tu Vuo Fa Il Ruolista (at Stratagemma, Florence)

Your favorite podcasts, radio shows, or similar non-music audio entertainment.
Rolistespod

Post by Rolistespod » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 am

Hello all,

Sorry I am still new around here and I haven't been very active lately (new job).

I thought it might be time for me to properly introduce to you my show called The Rolistes Podcast.

:feliciaOoh:

The original sort of premise of my proudly London-based show was to shine a light on roleplayers (even those fans of White Wolfian dark corners) and how they can emerge from a variety of walk of life.

I started doing so with my rather niche own roleplaying club in mind "La Guilde des Rolistes Francophones de Londres" (Guild of French Speaking Roleplayers of London). However, after a couple episodes it quickly opened up as roleplayers from other clubs around London joined me for episodes.

The show is outward looking. It's about where we came from,what we do, about stuff passions which tabletop RPG supported (food, reading, James bond, Star Wars, Star Trek... ), it's about shining light on roleplayers and games across the Channel, the Pond, etc.

In addition to episodes dedicated to some of the subjects above, we had and will have more episodes dedicated to French games (often not available in English) like In Nomine Satanis / Magna veritas.

Finally, I was lucky to have a couple more notorious guests like Monte Cook (Game Designer: Dungeons & Dragons, Numenera, The Strange, No Thank You Evil...), Aimee Carter (YA novelist: The Goddess Test, The Blackcoat Rebellion, Simon Thorne...), Chris Birch (owner of Modiphius game publishing company) and many more...

I hope you will enjoy those first 18 or so episodes. :mrgreen:

https://rolistespod.com/
Last edited by Rolistespod on Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kalum from The Rolistes Podcast
Twitter/Instagram: @RolistesPod
Show via WordPress, ITunes, Stitcher & most podcast apps

Welcome among The Rolistes!

Rolistespod

Post by Rolistespod » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:27 am

I got a new episode out (a couple actually) since my last visit to the Forum.

I believe its subject is especially Hooman worthy. :feliciaOoh:

Taking advantage of some holiday in Italy, I reached out to the local tabletop RPG fans and recorded a couple interviews at the most excellent shop: Stratagemma.

I met great people there and I hope you will enjoy as much listening to them as I had meeting them.

Love

Kalum

https://rolistespod.com/2017/06/08/epis ... -florence/
Kalum from The Rolistes Podcast
Twitter/Instagram: @RolistesPod
Show via WordPress, ITunes, Stitcher & most podcast apps

Welcome among The Rolistes!