Team Hooman Secret Santa 2017

Any and all announcements can go here. Twitch telethon? Hooman Meetup? Movie Night? Let everyone know! (This forum is publicly visible.)
HopivoreAndy

Team Hooman Secret Santa 2017

Post by HopivoreAndy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:14 am

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Have you ever wanted to join a Secret Santa, but were afraid that the people might not quite "get" your gift ideas or understand what kind of stuff you like? Look no further - us Hoomans "get" you and all your wonderful hobbies and fandoms that make you, well.... you!

In order to keep things well organized and to lighten the paperwork burden on my end, I am doing the Secret Santa this year on Elfster. Here is the link to the Exchange: https://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/23978464/26d466/
Elfster was recommended to me by a fellow Hooman, and it looks pretty cool, with loads of nice functions. I know that some people may not want to set up yet another account on yet another website, but it is pretty simple and will certainly make it easier to sort names and keep tabs on things, so I appreciate your willingness, in advance, for trying new things.

Please keep in mind that this Exchange is 100% voluntary, and you should not feel required to join. In the past, though, it has been a fun way to connect with other Hoomans, and knowing that you brought a smile to someone's face and heart is a great feeling.

If you have any questions that cannot be answered on the Elfster page, please feel free to ask me and I will do my best to get a quick response to you.

Thanks for being awesome!
-Andy T
HopivoreAndy

https://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/23978464/26d466/

rocketsoup

Re: Team Hooman Secret Santa 2017

Post by rocketsoup » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:28 pm

Thanks for organizing this every year, Andy! Hope we can get the word out far and wide so nobody misses out!
Forum moderator/admin - @rocket_soup - Rocket soo :feliciaOoh: ooup!

HopivoreAndy

Re: Team Hooman Secret Santa 2017

Post by HopivoreAndy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:21 am

Thanks! I'll certainly be posting more about it as we get closer to November. In the meantime, people can get their Elfster accounts set up and work on their Amazon Wishlists (or thinking of some wonderful charities). Thanks, again, for setting up this Forum page for us to use! I love posting about it on Twitter and the Group FB page, but things disappear down the timeline on both of those mediums, so this is a very good way to keep track of the Gift Exchange.

Ho Ho Ho!
-Andy